Use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- This website is not an inducement to purchase any goods or services from We.trade, its agents, affiliates or related parties. All supplies of goods or services by or on behalf of We.trade shall be made subject to a contract of supply, entered into between you and We.trade, its agent, affiliate or related party, as appropriate (the “Supply Contract”). The Supply Contract shall include an entire agreement type clause, clarifying the scope of the relevant parties agreement and, without limitation, excluding from the scope of the agreement all prior documentation, representation, warranties, assurances and the like. The scope of such exclusion shall include this website and its content, including linked-to documentation;
- All content on this website, whether direct text or linked documentation, is created by or for We.trade or its third party suppliers. Accordingly, the intellectual property rights therein shall vest in We.trade or its third party suppliers. We grants you no right or licence to use such content, save a limited licence to view content, whether direct text or linked documentation, for the minimum period necessary in the circumstances and solely for the purposes intended by We.trade as the party making available the content. Furthermore, you are not entitled to reproduce, transmit, publicly perform, distribute, adapt, translate, modify, bundle, merge, share or make available to any person, or create derivative works of any content, or use it for commercial purposes, without our prior written consent. All other rights are reserved;
- We.trade does do not solicit nor do we wish to receive any confidential, secret or proprietary information or other material from you through this website, by email, or in any other way. Any such information or material submitted by you, and which has not been specifically requested by us, will be deemed not to be confidential, secret or proprietary. You agree that any information or materials submitted by you to this website, whether ideas, creative concepts or other materials, may be used, reproduced and disclosed by us without restriction for whatever purpose we deem fit and without payment of any sum or acknowledgement of you as their source. You also warrant that any "moral rights" in any posted materials have been irrevocably waived by the appropriate authors; This paragraph does not affect any rights you may have under data privacy laws that protect your personal information or similar privacy laws, to the extent that such rights cannot be excluded;
- You acknowledge and agree that We.trade has no responsibility for the information provided by websites to which you may link from this website ("Linked Sites"). Links to Linked Sites do not constitute an endorsement by or association with We.trade of such sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on such sites. We.trade has no control over these Linked Sites and does not edit or monitor them. You acknowledge and agree that We.trade is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss or cost caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such Linked Sites. No website may be linked to this website or its pages without our prior written consent;
- THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS," AND YOUR USE THEREOF IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND ASSIGNS, DISCLAIM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES. ALTHOUGH WE TAKE REASONABLE STEPS TO SECURE THE WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE INTERNET IS NOT A COMPLETELY SECURE MEDIUM AND WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS YOU POST ON OR TRANSMIT THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE SAFE FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE;
- This website is made available by We.trade, an Irish registered company, and is made available subject to the laws of Ireland. Any and all disputes between you and We.trade under or in relation to this website and/or the content, shall be subject to the exclusive forum of the courts of Ireland, to which the parties hereby irrevocably submit, save only where such choice of forum is not enforceable at law; and
© [We.trade] 2018. All rights reserved.