Location: Dublin / Remote
Role responsibilities summary :
A great opening in we.trade to come and join an exciting Fintech team. Plenty of opportunities to come in and make the role your own and help us deliver a best in class security posture as we scale.
We will look to your expertise in the form of advisory on Cloud Security Architecture across multiple cloud service providers including translation of business requirements, development requirements, architecture specifications, assessing and selecting vendors/products and documenting policies and standards.
Further aspects of the role will include securing the enterprise information by determining security requirements; planning, implementing and testing security systems; preparing security standards, policies, and procedures; mentoring team members.
This is both a strategic planning and hands-on implementation role with the Development and Operations teams to help us enhance the security of our platform and services.
- Work closely with subject matter experts to develop and deliver a complete security architecture solution.
- Define, Prepare and Drive the Implementation of IS0 27001 accreditation.
- Produce high-quality architecture specifications, white papers, technical documentation, roadmaps and presentation materials
- Understand the cloud cost models and the implications of all recommendations
- Works with Enterprise Architects, Operations and relative stakeholder CISOs in the assessment, mitigation and management of security risks.
- Enhances security team accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions
- Familiarity working with Open-Source tools and components.
Knowledge and hands on experience of working in CNCF projects.
- Determines security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements; researching information security standards; conducting or engaging with partners to conduct system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; studying architecture/platform; identifying integration issues; preparing cost estimates.
- Plans security systems by evaluating security technologies; designs public key infrastructures (PKIs), including use of certification authorities (CAs) and digital signatures as well as hardware and software; adhering to industry standards.
- Implements security systems by specifying intrusion detection methodologies and equipment; directing equipment and software installation and calibration; preparing preventive and reactive measures; creating, transmitting, and maintaining keys; providing technical support; completing documentation.
- Verifies security systems by developing and implementing test scripts.
- Maintains security by monitoring and ensuring compliance to standards, policies, and procedures; conducting incident response analyses; developing and conducting training programs.
- Upgrades security systems by monitoring security environment; identifying security gaps; evaluating and implementing enhancements.
- Prepares system security reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging security practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Enhances Security in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as we evolve towardsDevSecOps
we.trade is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. we.trade also complies with all applicable national and international laws governing non-discrimination in employment