Cloud Security Architect
Location: Dublin / Remote
Role responsibilities summary :
You will provide leadership in the form or advisory on Cloud Security Architecture across multiple cloud service providers and your expertise must include translation of business requirements, development requirements, architecture specifications, assessing and selecting vendors/products and documenting policies and standards.
Secures enterprise information by determining security requirements; planning, implementing, and testing security systems; preparing security standards, policies, and procedures; mentoring team members. This is both a strategic planning and hand on implementation role working with the Development and Operations teams to enhance the security of our platform and services
- Work closely with subject matter experts to develop and deliver a complete security architecture solution.
- Define ,Prepare and Drive the Implementation of IS0 27001 accreditation.
- Produce high-quality architecture specifications, white papers, technical documentation, roadmaps and presentation materials
- Understand the cloud cost models and the implications of all recommendations
- Works with Enterprise Architects, Operations and relative stakeholder CISOs in the assessment, mitigation and management of security risks.
- Enhances security team accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions
- Familiarity working with Open-Source tools and components.
Knowledge and hands on experience of working in CNCF projects.
- Determines security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements; researching information security standards; conducting or engaging with partners to conduct system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; studying architecture/platform; identifying integration issues; preparing cost estimates.
- Plans security systems by evaluating security technologies; designs public key infrastructures (PKIs), including use of certification authorities (CAs) and digital signatures as well as hardware and software; adhering to industry standards.
- Implements security systems by specifying intrusion detection methodologies and equipment; directing equipment and software installation and calibration; preparing preventive and reactive measures; creating, transmitting, and maintaining keys; providing technical support; completing documentation.
- Verifies security systems by developing and implementing test scripts.
- Maintains security by monitoring and ensuring compliance to standards, policies, and procedures; conducting incident response analyses; developing and conducting training programs.
- Upgrades security systems by monitoring security environment; identifying security gaps; evaluating and implementing enhancements.
- Prepares system security reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging security practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Enhances Security in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as we evolve towardsDevSecOps
Skills & Qualifications
- Any cyber/information security certification (Security + Cyber Essentials)
- Conceptual Skills, Decision Making, Informing Others, Functional and Technical Skills, Dependability, Information Security Policies
- Experience in working in regulated environments
- Experience of working with DevSecOps frameworks
- Cloud Security
- Stakeholder Management
- Good Presentation Skills
- CNCF Technologies (Tools/Components)
- Open Source
- Gemalto HSM
- HyperLedger Fabric
- Understanding of common L7 protocols: HTTP/S, SMTP, DNS, RPC, FTP, DCHP
- Scripting e.g.: Unix Shell,PowerShell
- Data encryption technologies and products
What we will offer you
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- 25 days holidays
- Up to 5% matching contribution on Pension
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Flexible working from home
- Bike to work
- Taxsaver Scheme
- Training and Career Development and Progression
we.trade is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. we.trade also complies with all applicable national and international laws governing non-discrimination in employment