Application Support Specialist
Location: Dublin / Remote
- Lead and execute independently several sub-projects in parallel, with the objective to integrate payment- and authentication systems for various external clients. This includes stakeholder management with business- and technical teams and systematically analysing and solving technical aspects of system integrations.
- Keeping corresponding documentation up to date.
- Ability to take on responsibility for proactively preventing issues occurring. Demonstrate experience in diagnosing new issues and logically thinking of root cause.
- Effectively performs and systematically manages own tasks to ensure overall deadlines and SLAs are met.
- Gain a strong understanding of the application portfolio including business understanding, application functionality and underlying technical stack.
- Clear and concise communication and collaboration with clients and colleagues.
- Manage overall support case management processes as part of the operational support team; ensure timely response to user support requests; manage interactions with application development program team members; adherence to core support SLAs and procedures.
- Ability to travel 10%
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience of working in operational support/DevOps environment.
- Fundamental knowledge with Kubernetes and Git.
- Scripting and/or coding experience is a strong advantage.
- DevOps Mind and or skillset or experience of working within similar framework or culture.
- Experience working within an Agile development methodology (Scrum and/or Kanban).
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills: ability to understand, simplify and breakdown complex technical details to address business and technical audiences.
- Keeps calm and performs well under varying levels of workload.
- Skilled in working independently, reliably and consciously.
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organisation with an expanding customer base and technology span
- Ability to effectively collaborate with globally distributed teams.
- Fast learner, good organisational skills, good in keeping an overview, keen on continuous improvement (personal and project-related).
- Experience withIDP – especially SAML, OAuth and/or OIDC protocols.
- Experience with Confluence and Jira.
- Strong understanding of support processes, including experience working in a multilevel (L1 / L2 / L3) operations support organisation with responsibilities for driving issues to closure.
- Knowledge or Understanding of Security Operations.
What we will offer you
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- 25 days holidays
- Up to 5% matching contribution on Pension
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Flexible working from home
- Bike to work
- Taxsaver Scheme
- Training and Career Development and Progression
we.trade is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. we.trade also complies with all applicable national and international laws governing non-discrimination in employment